The welfare and well-being of our students is our utmost priority. The responsibility we have towards our students is defined by our policies and procedures.
We follow the policies of our parent operation Kings Education.
Click on items in the list below to open and download our policies and procedures in our UK centres:
- Accommodation and Welfare
- Admissions Register and Attendance
- Behaviour and Discipline
- Crisis and Critical Incident Management
- Data Protection
- Dealing with allegations against School personnel
- Fire Safety
- First Aid
- Health and Safety
- Preventing Extremism and Radicalisation
- Religious Worship
- Risk Management
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Safer Recruitment and DBS Checking
- School Security and Intruders
- School Trips and Activities
- Sickness and Medicines
- Sickness and Medicines Appendices (.zip)
- Under 18s Guide
- Visitors and Contractors
You can also view all policy outlines in the Kings Policy Outlines pdf.